Angkor Wat & Floating village (Chong Kneas)
Enjoy the free and wild moments with Jeep while visiting marvelous temples in Angkor Wat and experiencing floating lives on Tonle Sap.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Jeep tours
08:00am Pick up at your hotel’s lobby.
Jeep will meet you at hotel and you get transferred to the famous Angkor Wat. The largest and best-preserved temple at the site, it is the only one to have remained a significant religious center—first Hindu, then Buddhist—since its foundation. Have lunch at local restaurant.
Following lunch, relax and enjoy your ride to Floating village (Chong Kneas) is a traditional wooden boat; enjoy a boat ride on the Tonle Sap, this is the largest permanent fresh-water lake in South Asia . We will see a “floating village” – boats have been converted to look like houses and the “village” move from place to place following water levels.
17:00 Tour ends at your hotel!
- Additional for Sunrise Guide + Jeep: $20/pax (Rate applied from 02pax up)
- Over time from 17:00 surcharge is incurred : $10 /hour/pax/Jeep (Rate applied from 02pax up)
Price per Person
Please note all prices are correct at the time of publishing. They are subject to change without prior notice and can only be confirmed upon submitting an enquiry
Price Included :
- Jeep with driver (one Jeep can carry 2 adults plus guide, or 2 adults and 1 child plus guide)
- Lunch with local foods
- 02 cans of Cold drinks and bottle of Mineral water & 02 cold towels per person per day
- Local English Speaking guide
- All entrance fee as mention in the itinerary