Angkor Wat & floating village (Kampong Pluck) with Jeep
Enjoy the free and wild moments with Jeep while visiting marvelous temples in Angkor Wat and experiencing floating lives on Tonle Sap.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Jeep tours
Jeep will meet you at hotel and you get transferred to the famous Angkor Wat. The largest and best-preserved temple at the site, it is the only one to have remained a significant religious center—first Hindu, then Buddhist—since its foundation. After a walking tour to see, study about the marvelous temples, have lunch at local restaurant.
Following lunch, relax and enjoy your ride to Kampong Phluck, a beautiful floating village with a submerged forest. Taking experience at Kampong Pluk; you will take 5mins for riding ox cart to embark the big boat and make tour around the village and soak in the culture of floating life, a unique experience.
17:00 Tour ends at your hotel!!
- Over time : $10/hour/pax/Jeep (Rate applied from 02 pax up)
- Tourists will take small to explore the mangrove forest during October to December only (02pax/boat)
Price per Person
Please note all prices are correct at the time of publishing. They are subject to change without prior notice and can only be confirmed upon submitting an enquiry
Price Included :
- Jeep with driver (one Jeep can carry 2 adults plus guide, or 2 adults and 1 child plus guide)
- Lunch with local foods
- 02 cans of Cold drinks and bottle of Mineral water & 02 cold towels per person per day
- Local English Speaking guide
- All entrance fee as mention in the itinerary