Hiking in Bach Ma National Park
Explore the beauty of nature in Bach Ma by hiking in the forest; enjoy the Jeep drive up to mountain and stunning view from the top.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Jeep tours
Bach Ma National Park is one of the larggest national parks in Vietnam and definitely a dream destination for nature lovers and especially bird-watching enthusiasts. This trip will offer visitors an amazing view of the outstanding natural beauty at this heaven on earth. If you depart from Danang or Hoian, you should not miss the chance to experience the memorable Hai Van Pass’ view.
You will start hiking through the tropical forest to the peak of the national park to enjoy the panoramic view; which will be worth the time and effort. You will have unforgettable memories of the park’s natural beauty together with some historical relics of Vietnamese guerrillas built during the Vietnam War.
Have lunch in the park and enjoy some more hiking before getting back to the hotel.
- Tour starts: 8.30am
- Jeep driving distance: 100 – 160km
- Hue – Bach Ma – Hue: a surcharge will be applied: 740,000VND/ Jeep
- Hiking duration: 03-04 hours
What to bring: sun cream; sunglasses; hiking shoes; hat; insect repellent
Price per Person (APPLIED for the start from Danang or Hoian)
(Unit: 1 USD & 1,000 VND)
- Jeep with driver (one Jeep could hold 04 adults: driver + 03 passengers or driver + 01 tour guide + 02 passengers)
- English speaking local guide (01 guide/group)
- Lunch (picnic or local foods)
- Drinks in Jeep (water, beer)
- Entrance fees