Spotting Wildlife on Monkey Mountain
Transferred by restored army Jeep not only for viewing the curved beaches and Danang city but to Son Tra Peninsula, which is a nature reserve too. On the hike, you will have opportunities to spot animals, birds and plantations, some of them only can be seen in Son Tra.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Jeep tours
From your hotel, our Jeep drivers will drive you to Son Tra Peninsula and start your wildlife-spotting trip on Monkey Mountain. The species expected to be seen on the tour is the Red-shanked Douc Langur and various kinds of birds.
The trip will be led by an wildlife expert who has worked for an International Conservation Project in Son Tra for years so no one knows Son Tra better than him. He will ride his motorbike ahead to search for langurs and once he finds them, you will walk to the spot to see the langurs.
When the tour finishes, the Jeep driver will drive through the “forgotten roads” leading to the former heliport of the USA and Linh Phuoc Pagoda, which has a huge the Goddess of Mercy white statue where you take the chance to learn about the local religion and beliefs.
The tour ends at your place of choice.
- Tour starts: will be updated upon on booking
- Tour duration: 03-04 hours
- No animals are guaranteed to be seen
- Binoculars & spotting scope will be provided
- The hike: from 01 to 02 hours in the forest
- From Sept – Dec is rainy season in Danang
Price per Person
(Unit: 1 USD & 1,000 VND)
- Jeep with driver (one Jeep could hold 04 adults: driver + 03 passengers)
- English speaking local expert
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees
- Tourist permit
Things to bring:
- Light walking sandals or sport shoes
- Sun cream and insect repellent