The Cu Chi Tunnels
You will visit the Headquarter of NLF (National liberation front of South Vietnam during Vietnam War) by US Army’s Jeep. This can be an unforgettable trip of discovery the amazing Cu Chi Tunnels – the underground world built by simple tools & even bare hands during wartime
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Jeep tours
Group Size Small Group
Your army Jeep and guide will meet you at your hotel and drive for about two hours to Cu Chi Tunnels. Upon arrival, you will watch a short introductory video about the land and people of Cu Chi during the war. Visit various mantraps, the remains of an American tank and numerous bomb craters. (If you’d like to try out war-era guns, check them out at the shooting range at your own expense.)
Optional: Leaving Cu Chi Tunnels, you will visit Mr. Mushroom’s farm & restaurant. Take a visit to the farm and get to know more about how local people use herbs and vegetables for both food and medicine. After the farm tour, enjoy your meal with fresh ingredients picked from his farm.
Jump in the Jeep get back to the city. The trip ends at your hotel.
- Tour starts: 8.00am
- Jeep driving distance: 120km
- Tour duration: 5.5-06 hours (without lunch)
- What to bring: sun cream; sunglasses; mosquito repellent; sandals or walking shoes; hat
Price per Person
(Unit: 1 USD & 1,000 VND)
Please note that all prices are correct at the time of publishing. They are subject to change without prior notice and can only be confirmed upon submitting an enquiry.
- Jeep with driver (one Jeep could hold 04 adults: driver + 03 passengers or driver + 01 tour guide + 02 passengers)
- English speaking local guide (01 guide/group)
- Drinks in Jeep (water, beer)
- Entrance fees